So, last week I went to my first floral consultation for my wedding and I was a complete and nervous wreck prior to the meeting. I couldn't tell you why, but my nerves were out of control. The funny part being how well prepared I already was for the meeting. I have my colors, and I took the time to print out all of the flowers I was interested in as well as how I wanted to see my bouquet, the Bridesmaid bouquets, the boutinerres and even the centerpieces.
I thought for sure the nerves would settle upon arriving at the florist, The Senterpiece, but they did not, and during my consultation I was asked about things I hadn't even thought of! I guess I knew in the back of my mind that I was not as well prepared as I had originally assumed. Nonetheless they helped me with ideas and showed me tons of pictures of what they could do for me, and I was pleseantly surprised. I was also very pleased with the pricing they were able to generate for me, very affordable in my opinion.
I am supre excited to see the final products and to continue working with the fine folks at The Senterpiece, I knew upon reading the hundreds of reviews they were going to be super easy to work with.
To Be Continued....
www.senterpieceflowers.com
No comments:
Post a Comment