Mai Couture - Highlighter Papier: Add radiance to desired areas of your face and body. The shimmering highlighter paper from Mai Couture will illuminate any dullness for a glowing complexion.
My Impression: I liked this product, and I use it in combination with a matte finish bronzer just to add a little contrast and to soften my final look. It comes in a booklet and the highlighter is on a sheet; simply tear one sheet out and lightly press it on your skin to add a slight shimmer to any desired location. I usually apply to my "T" zone and my check bones. The only downside I saw to this product is a lot of it goes to waste unless you plan on resuing a sheet later. Other than that it is quick and easy to use and is great if you need a little freshening up on the run.Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss - Hot Mess: The perfect holiday “true red” lip gloss that goes on sheer! Layer for a more opaque look. This formula instantly creates the look of fuller more voluptuous lips with luminous shine. This maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss will be perfect for any haute holiday party. The applicator features a soft sponged tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss.
My Impression: I was a little nervous to test this one out as I generally stick to a more natural hue or if I am feeling adventurous a darker red. This gloss however is a bright bright red, and when I applied it to my lips it went on streaky and it was a little sticky. I have paired it up with a darker red lipstick and then put a "top coat" of this gloss on and I like it more, though it still feels a bit sticky.NYX Loose Pearl Shadow - Copper Penny: It’s not hard to sparkle with one of NYX’s ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. These finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact, long-lasting and a little addictive!
My Impression: I have used this product in the past, and though the pigments are vibrant and of great quality it is a bit difficult to use unless you have a container is which to put it in. The bottle offers a small opening only large enough to get a slender lip or eyeliner brush in. It is long lasting though, I may use mine to make a nail polish with however.Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge.
My Impression: I am a big Urban Decay fan, they make a quality product, and needless to say I was thrilled when I got this in my bag! It does exactly what they say it will do. It goes one so smooth and I find myself using less of it because it is so easy to apply. It is easy to finish too, and it lasts all day. Team it up with Urban Decay's eye primer and you're good to go!Mirabella - Prime for Face and Eyes: Prime for Face and Eyes weightless, oil-free formula glides onto help promote long-wearing makeup. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to smooth out lines as it moisturizes and protects skin. Prime provides a silky feel to the skin as it aids in repairing cellular damage.
My Impression: I like primers for your face and eyes because it means your makeup will go a lot further and you can use a lot less. This is the 4th face primer and second eye primer I have tried and unfortunately it didn't compete as well, because it would have been great to get both in one product. I am not sure if it is because it is more of a gel where as my previous primers have been more of a cream. I prefer Urban Decay's eye primer and it makes your eye shadow really pop and helps keep it on for longer, and as for a foundation primer I prefer either benefits Porefessional or Mary Kay, as they seem to even out the texture of my skin better.Overall I am pretty happy with my first Glam Bag and am super excited to see what awaits me in January's bag!!
Take the Beauty Quiz today and start receiving your monthly Glam Bag!! Join Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment